QUINOA VEGETABLE PILAF
- Quinoa (white)
- Grated Carrot
- Can add Poached Egg on top
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water.
- To cook, place 1 part quinoa to 2 parts water in a pan. Bring to boil. Cover and cook on low for 15 minutes.
- You'll know it's ready when the water is absorbed.
- Now cut up the leeks and fennel. Add with coconut oil to your hot pan and toss until a little brown. Add the garlic, chilli and ginger.
- Turn the heat down and fold in your quinoa and grated carrot, not to cook but to warm.
- To finish add a fried or poached egg on top. Nice also without the egg. Delicious with a splash of truffle oil! Yum!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.